Raised H.B. No. 5131
Session Year 2020
AN ACT CONCERNING THE APPROVAL OF CERTAIN NEW MUNICIPAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.
To require municipalities to hold public hearings on proposed construction projects with estimated costs greater than twenty-five million dollars.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 02/21/2020 Champlin, Cameron
- 02/21/2020 Fryxell, Chris, Associated Builders - Contractors of CT-Support
- 02/21/2020 Gara, Betsy-Connecticut Council of Small Towns-opposes
- 02/21/2020 Luciano, Sal, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO-oppose
- 02/21/2020 Wojtas, Joyce, Lobbyist-Mechanical Contractors Association of CT-Delete
- 02/21/2020 Wojtas, Joyce, Lobbyist-Mechanical Contractors Association of CT-Opposes approval of certain new municipal construction projects
- 02/21/2020 Wojtas, Joyce-Delete
- 02/21/2020 Wojtas, Joyce-Mechanical Contractors Association of CT-opposes