Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5128
Session Year 2018
AN ACT REQUIRING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A TIRE HAULER LICENSE.
To examine beneficial end uses for discarded tires in the state and the efficacy of tire hauler licenses in reducing the illegal dumping of discarded tires.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/23/2018 Cassel, Scott , Chief Executive Office-Founder-Product Stewardship Institute, Inc.
- 02/23/2018 Charamut, Alicea , River Steward-Connecticut River Conservancy
- 02/23/2018 Greenstein, David, Vice President-Lakin Tire East
- 02/23/2018 Hamzy, Donna , Advocacy Manager of CCM-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/23/2018 Klee, Robert, Commissioner-Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection