Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5126
Session Year 2010
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A CHEMICAL INNOVATIONS INSTITUTE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT.
To establish a Chemical Innovations Institute at The University of Connecticut Health Center.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/01/2010 Alison Barria
- 03/01/2010 Andrea Cohen Kiener, Interreligious Eco-Justice Network
- 03/01/2010 Andrew May
- 03/01/2010 Ann Berman, Environmental Concerns Coalition
- 03/01/2010 Anne Hulick, RN, MS, JD, Environmental Health Coordinator, Connecticut Nurses Association
- 03/01/2010 Carolyn Stearns
- 03/01/2010 Carolyn Wysocki, President, ECHO
- 03/01/2010 Cato T. Laurencin, M.D., Ph. D.
- 03/01/2010 Christopher Phelps, Program Director, Environment Connecticut
- 03/01/2010 Connecticut Coalition for Environmental Justice
- 03/01/2010 Connecticut Public Health Association
- 03/01/2010 Dawn Mays-Hardy, MS, American Lung Association in Connecticut
- 03/01/2010 Eric J. Brown, Associate Counsel, CBIA
- 03/01/2010 Erika Correa, The Learning Disabilities Association of Connecticut
- 03/01/2010 Grace Hvasta-Petrarca, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, and Owner of Good for you Girls LLC.
- 03/01/2010 Jennifer Hatch, ConnPIRG
- 03/01/2010 Joyce Acebo-Raguskus, Chair Diesel Clean-up
- 03/01/2010 Laura Anderson
- 03/01/2010 Lisa M. Ryan-Boyle
- 03/01/2010 Loyola Welsh, Education Director and Steward Coordinator, CEUI, Local 511
- 03/01/2010 Martha Kelly, Connecticut Coalition for Environmental Justice
- 03/01/2010 Martin Mador, Legislative Chair, Sierra Club
- 03/01/2010 Moses Boone
- 03/01/2010 Pamela Puchalski, ConnectiCOSH
- 03/01/2010 Phil Sherwood, Deputy Director of the Connecticut Citizen Action Group
- 03/01/2010 Planned Parenthood of Southern New England, Inc.
- 03/01/2010 Renee Centore-Kelly
- 03/01/2010 sarah Uhl, Environmental Health Coordinator, Clean Water Action
- 03/01/2010 State Representative Lonnie Reed
- 03/01/2010 Sue Elizabeth Harkness, Conversations for a Green Connecticut
- 03/01/2010 Susan Bysiewicz, Secretary of the State of Connecticut
- 03/01/2010 Thomas Swarr, Sustainability by Design, LLC
- 03/01/2010 Tim Morse, Ph.D., Occupational and Environmental Health Center, University of Connecticut Health Center
- 03/01/2010 Toby Cone
- 03/12/2010 Coalition for A Safe and Healthy CT