Raised H.B. No. 5111
Session Year 2020
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A TASK FORCE TO STUDY WORK-BASED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES IN INDUSTRIES WITH A HIRING NEED IN THE STATE.
To establish a task force to identify high-growth, high-demand jobs and analyze the implementation and creation of partnerships that provide apprenticeship opportunities for such jobs.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 02/20/2020 ConnCAN
- 02/20/2020 Glassman, Kimberly, Director-FFC
- 02/20/2020 King, Shannon, Gov t Affairs Associate-CBIA
- 02/20/2020 Larson, Timothy, Executive Director-CT Office of Higher Education
- 02/20/2020 Luciano, Sal, President-CT AFL-CIO
- 02/20/2020 Marimon, Shannon, Exec. Director-ReadyCT
- 02/20/2020 Scully, Annie-CWCT
- 02/20/2020 Shubert, Donald-CCIA