Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5075
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING DISABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR UNIFORMED MEMBERS OF FIRE DEPARTMENTS WHO ARE OTHERWISE INELIGIBLE FOR WORKERS' COMPENSATION BENEFITS FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF CANCER.
To conduct a study to evaluate the current workers' compensation system in the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/16/2016 Bill Ethier, Chief Executive Officer, CAE
- 02/16/2016 Chris Syrek, President, Associated Builders and Contractors
- 02/16/2016 Dallas Dodge, Counsel of the Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 02/16/2016 David Lowell, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Hunter's Ambulance Service, Inc
- 02/16/2016 Louise DiCocco, Assistant Council, CBIA
- 02/16/2016 State of Connecticut, Division of Criminal Justice
- 02/16/2016 Susan Matlos, Senior Vice President, Corporate Insurance Activities for People's United Bank
- 02/16/2016 Susan Tallo, Claims Manager, DATTCO Inc.