Substitute for H.B. No. 5051
Session Year 2014
AN ACT IMPROVING TRANSPARENCY OF NURSING HOME OPERATIONS.
To encourage transparency in financial reporting by all nursing homes.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 02/20/2014 Roderick L. Bremby, Commissioner - Connecticut Department of Social Services
- 02/20/2014 Benjamin Barnes, Secretary - OPM Office of Policy and Management
- 02/20/2014 Connecticut Trial Lawyers (CTLA)
- 02/20/2014 Deb Migneault - Connecticut's Legislative Commission on Aging
- 02/20/2014 Deborah Chernoff - SEIU 1199 Healthcare United for Quality Care
- 02/20/2014 Mag Morelli - President of Leading Age Connecticut
- 02/20/2014 Matthew V. Barrett, Executive Vice President - Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities, Inc.
- 02/20/2014 Nancy Shaffer - State of Connecticut Department On Aging
- 02/20/2014 Vern Scatliffe - Certified Nursing Assistant, District 1199
- 02/20/2014 Yvonne Foster - Certified Nursing Assistant, Member New England Health Care Employees Union, District 1199