H.B. No. 5040
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING ADJUDICATION OF CERTAIN YOUNG ADULTS IN JUVENILE COURT.
To implement the Governor's budget recommendations.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/16/2018 Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- 03/16/2018 Connecticut Judicial Branch, External Affairs Div.
- 03/16/2018 Criminal justice, Division of Criminal Justice-State of Connecticut
- 03/16/2018 Eagan, Sarah, Attorney At Law-Office of the Child Advocate
- 03/16/2018 Kelley, Susan, Director and Spokesperson-Alliance for Children s Mental Health
- 03/16/2018 McGuire, David, Executive Director-American Civil Liberties Union, Connecticut Branch
- 03/16/2018 Pierre, Natasha M., Attorney-State Victim Advocate
- 03/16/2018 Stokes Hudson, Camara , Spokesperson-Connecticut Voices for Children
- 03/21/2018 Andrews, Liza, Director of Public Policy - Communications-CCADV
- 03/21/2018 Bryer, Sarah, Executive Director-National Juvenile Justice Network
- 03/21/2018 Connecticut Juvenile Justice Alliance, Connecticut Juvenile Justice Alliance
- 03/21/2018 Department of Correction, Legislative Unit-State of Connecticut
- 03/21/2018 Halm, Smith, Marisa - Leon, Directors-Center for Children s Advocacy
- 03/21/2018 Rapillo, Christine Perra, Chief Public Defender-Division of Public Defender Services
- 03/21/2018 Vera Institute Of Justice, Vera
- 03/28/2018 Hernandez, Steven, Executive Director-CWCS
- 03/28/2018 Malloy, Dannel P., Governor-State of Connecticut