H.B. No. 5019
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A FIVE-CENT TAX ON SINGLE-USE PLASTIC AND PAPER BAGS.
To encourage consumer use of reusable bags.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/04/2019 Ferraro, Charles, Representative-CT House of Representatives
- 03/11/2019 Alderman, Nancy, President-Environment and Human Health, Inc.
- 03/11/2019 Andrews, Robert
- 03/11/2019 Bacolini, Paula
- 03/11/2019 Bettigole, Barbara
- 03/11/2019 Bishop, Keith-Bishop s Orchards Farm Market and Winery
- 03/11/2019 Bolinsky, Mitch, Representative-CT House of Representatives
- 03/11/2019 Brawerman, Jane
- 03/11/2019 Brown, Lori, Executive Director-CT League of Conservation Voters
- 03/11/2019 Downing, Rosamund
- 03/11/2019 Dykes, Katherine, Commissioner-Designee-Department of Energy and Environmental
- 03/11/2019 Emanuel, Donald, Policy Intern-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 03/11/2019 Feral, Priscilla, President-Friends of Animals
- 03/11/2019 Gates, Melissa E, Northeast Regional Manager-Surfrider Foundation
- 03/11/2019 Hall, John, Executive Director-The Jonah Center for Earth and Art
- 03/11/2019 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/11/2019 Lucey, Bill, Long Island Soundkeeper-Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 03/11/2019 Miller, Susan
- 03/11/2019 O-Rourke, Kim, Recycling Coordinator-Middletown
- 03/11/2019 Phelan, Tim, President,-Connecticut Retail Merchants Association
- 03/11/2019 Phelps, Chris, State Director-Enivronment Connecticut
- 03/11/2019 Reiss, Cathy
- 03/11/2019 Rose, Kim, Representative-Connecticut House of Representatives
- 03/11/2019 Seaholm, Matt, Executive Director,-American Progressive Bag Alliance
- 03/11/2019 Stewart, Brian
- 03/11/2019 Sutherland, David, Director of Government Relations-The Nature Conservancy
- 03/11/2019 Taylor, Patricia, Director of the Plastics Project-Environment and Human Health, Inc.