S.B. No. 327
Session Year 2013


To allow professional engineers to relinquish their licenses upon leaving the state and to obtain new licenses upon return to the state.

Introduced by:
General Law Committee

 New today  2-4 days old  5 days & older

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. If device cookies are cleaned, this information will be lost.

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. Browser must accept cookies from cga.ct.gov to function. If browser cookies are cleaned, bills will be lost.

Bill History

 Date Action Taken
 6/21/2013Signed by the Governor
 6/14/2013Transmitted by Secretary of the State to Governor
 6/13/2013Transmitted to the Secretary of State
 6/11/2013(LCO)Public Act 13-216
 6/4/2013In Concurrence
 6/4/2013House Passed
 5/17/2013House Calendar Number 595
 5/17/2013Favorable Report, Tabled for the Calendar, House
 5/15/2013On Consent Calendar
 5/15/2013Senate Passed
 3/26/2013(LCO)File Number 147
 3/26/2013Senate Calendar Number 165
 3/26/2013Favorable Report, Tabled for the Calendar, Senate
 3/26/2013(LCO)Reported Out of Legislative Commissioners' Office
 3/19/2013(LCO)Referred to Office of Legislative Research and Office of Fiscal Analysis 03/25/13 5:00 PM
 3/14/2013(LCO)Filed with Legislative Commissioners' Office
 3/12/2013(GL)Joint Favorable
 3/7/2013Referred to Joint Committee on General Law
 3/6/2013Drafted by Committee
 2/28/2013(GL)Vote to Draft
 2/14/2013Public Hearing 02/21
 1/31/2013(GL)Reserved for Subject Matter Public Hearing
 1/23/2013Referred to Joint Committee on General Law

Co-sponsors of SB-327

Sen. Anthony Guglielmo, 35th Dist.
Rep. Elaine C. O'Brien, 61st Dist.
Rep. Fred Camillo, 151st Dist.
Rep. David A. Scribner, 107th Dist.
Rep. Christopher A. Wright, 77th Dist.
Sen. Joseph J. Crisco, 17th Dist.
Sen. Anthony J. Musto, 22nd Dist.
Sen. Paul R. Doyle, 9th Dist.
Sen. Andrea L. Stillman, 20th Dist.
Rep. Brian H. Sear, 47th Dist.
Rep. Joseph C. Serra, 33rd Dist.
Rep. Michael L. Molgano, 144th Dist.

NOTE: Please direct all inquiries regarding the status of bills to the Office of the House Clerk and/or Senate Clerks' Office.