- HB05755 - AN ACT PROVIDING TITLE PROTECTION TO INDIVIDUALS WITH A DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK.
- HB06375 - AN ACT CONCERNING THE TITLE OF SOCIAL WORKER.
- HB06895 - AN ACT PENALIZING PERSONS WHO MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES AS SOCIAL WORKERS.
- HB06900 - AN ACT PENALIZING UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE TITLE "SOCIAL WORKER".
- HB07048 - AN ACT FINING UNQUALIFIED PERSONS WHO USE THE TITLE OF SOCIAL WORKER.
- HB07198 - AN ACT CONCERNING SOCIAL WORKERS.
- HB07292 - AN ACT CONCERNING SOCIAL WORKER TITLE PROTECTION.
- SB00883 - AN ACT CONCERNING THE THREATENING OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES WORKERS.
Proposed H.B. No. 5848
Session Year 2019
AN ACT LIMITING USE OF THE TITLE "SOCIAL WORKER".
To protect the public by setting standards for the qualification, training and experience of those who seek to represent themselves to the public as social workers, certified social workers, licensed clinical social workers or licensed master social workers, and by promoting high standards of professional performance for those engaged in the practice of social work.
Other Bills with Similar Topics