- HB06145 - AN ACT ENCOURAGING THE INDEPENDENT PRACTICE OF ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSES.
- HB06149 - AN ACT ELIMINATING BARRIERS TO ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSES AND PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS PRACTICING IN THE STATE.
- HB06302 - AN ACT RESTRICTING THE USE OF COVENANTS NOT TO COMPETE FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS, NURSE PRACTITIONERS AND ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSES.
- HB06672 - AN ACT CONCERNING ENDOMETRIOSIS.
- SB00009 - AN ACT CONCERNING HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR CONNECTICUT RESIDENTS.
Proposed H.B. No. 5104
Session Year 2023
AN ACT ALLOWING AN ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSE CERTIFIED AS A NURSE ANESTHETIST TO PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT DIRECT OVERSIGHT BY A PHYSICIAN TO THE SAME EXTENT AS AN ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSE CERTIFIED AS A NURSE PRACTITIONER OR CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST.
To allow an advanced practice registered nurse who holds and maintains certification as a nurse anesthetist to render services without direct oversight by a physician to the same extent that an advanced practice registered nurse who holds and maintains certification as a nurse practitioner or clinical nurse specialist may render services without such direct oversight.
Other Bills with Similar Topics
Advanced practice nurses