The Appropriations Committee is one of the joint standing committees of the Connecticut
General Assembly. It is composed of 57 members ‑ 12 Senators and 45 Representatives.
The committee has cognizance of all matters relating to appropriations and the budgets of state agencies. Other issues under the committee's jurisdiction include matters relating to state employees' salaries, benefits and retirement, teachers' retirement and veterans' pensions and collective bargaining agreements and arbitration awards for all state employees.
- Legislative Office Building, Room 2700
- Hartford, CT 06106
- (860) 240‑0390
Public Hearing Testimony Submissions
Please be aware that all submitted testimony is public record. Depending upon the information you supply, this may reveal some or all of the following: Email address, physical address, phone number, name, age, and other personal information. Mail and FAX submissions are scanned and linked on the Connecticut General Assembly website.
This information would also be available to be found using internet search engines.
For the Record
State Agency Mission and Core Services Statements
Briefing on Two-Generational Strategies
Appropriations and Human Services Committees Joint Briefing on Medicaid and Medicaid Waiver Programs
Appropriations Committee and Committee on Children - Report on PA 13-178 Implementation Plan
October 1, 2014
- Children's Behavioral Health Plan Executive Summary
- CT Children's Behavioral Health Plan October 2014
- Presentation - Charlene Russell-Tucker, Chief Operating Officer, CSDE
- Remarks - Hon. Bernadette Conway, Chief Administrative Judge, Juvenile Matters
- The National Academies Report Brief - October 2009