I. CONVENE MEETING
II. REMARKS BY THE CHAIRS
III. CONCEPTS TO BE RAISED
1. An act concerning the taxation of landlords and tenants' vehicles.
2. An act concerning the appraisal of certain rental income producing property.
3. An act concerning the extension of the revaluation deadline for the town of Wilton.
4. An act concerning tax exemptions for businesses regarding certain tangible personal property.
5. An act concerning increasing the property tax abatement for volunteer fire fighters and other first responders.
6. An act concerning municipal budget reserves for the biennium ending in June 30, 2019
7. An act repealing the commercial solar tax exemption.
8. An act concerning municipal tax appeals and contingency fee agreements.
9. An act authorizing municipalities to impose conveyance fees on certain real property sales.
10. An act concerning the recommendations of the 2017-2018 Fair Housing Working Group.
11. An act concerning the town of Beacon Falls and certain town officials.
12. An act concerning property tax relief for residents with homes damaged by natural disasters.
13. An act concerning the assessment of municipal taxes on certain residential dwellings.
14. An act authorizing bonds of the state for construction of a water line in the town of Thomaston.
15. An act concerning subdivisions and open space requirements.
16. An act concerning the amendment of budget adoption dates in municipal charters.
17. An act extending the bond amortization period for the Lyman Drive water main project in Torrington to thirty years.
18. An act concerning vibrant and livable communities.
19. An act authorizing municipal tax abatement for the arts and culture.
20. An act concerning attorneys' fees in wrongful property tax assessment actions.
21. An act concerning the identification and classification of farm land on municipal grand lists.
22. An act concerning Neighborhood Revitalization Zones.
23. An act concerning developer incentives for the remediation of brownfields.
24. An act authorizing municipal building officials to assess fees for unpermitted construction.
25. An act authorizing municipalities to offer tax credits for electric, hybrid, and renewable energy vehicles.
26. An act concerning the unauthorized use of electric vehicle parking spaces.
27. An act updating urban traffic design standards.
28. An act concerning the elimination of the municipal spending cap.
29. An act requiring the approval of two-thirds of the members of the General Assembly for passage of new or expanded unfunded mandates
30. An act prohibiting municipal contracts from limiting volunteer services.
31. An act concerning municipal budget reserves and arbitration panels.
IV. ANNOUNCEMENT OF TIME AND DATE OF NEXT MEETING