I. CONVENE MEETING
II. REMARKS BY THE CHAIRS
III. NOMINATIONS FOR REVIEW: TO BE A JUDGE OF THE SUPERIOR COURT
1. The Honorable Jon M. Alander of Hamden
2. The Honorable Laura F. Baldini of West Hartford
3. The Honorable James M. Bentivegna of Avon
4. The Honorable Susan Quinn Cobb of West Hartford
5. The Honorable Susan A. Connors of Old Lyme
6. The Honorable John A. Danaher III of West Hartford
7. The Honorable Maureen D. Dennis of Southport
8. The Honorable John C. Driscoll of Norwich
9. The Honorable Jane B. Emons of Woodbridge
10. The Honorable Robert L. Genuario of Norwalk
11. The Honorable James T. Graham of Bloomfield
12. The Honorable Arthur C. Hadden of Branford
13. The Honorable John F. Kavanewsky of East Norwalk
IV. NOMINATIONS FOR REVIEW: TO BE A STATE REFEREE
1. The Honorable Thomas A. Bishop of North Stonington
2. The Honorable Richard F. Comerford, Jr. of Stamford
3. The Honorable Thomas J. Corradino of Madison
4. The Honorable Dennis G. Eveleigh of Hamden
5. The Honorable Joseph Q. Koletsky of Waterford
6. The Honorable Karen Sequino of Woodbridge
7. The Honorable Joseph M. Shortall of Bloomfield
8. The Honorable David R. Tobin of Old Greenwich
IV. CONCEPTS TO RAISE:
1. AAC the Constitutional Rights of Victims.
2. AAC Ct's Leadership in Corporation & Business Law.
3. AAC Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
4. AAC Justice to Journeyman Programs.
5. AAC Bump Stocks.
6. AAC Ghost Guns.
7. AAC Open Carry.
8. AAC Courthouse Security.
9. AAC Enhanced Security for Public Transit Employees.
10. AA Choosing CT Law.
11. AAC a Study of the State of Limitations Regarding Sexual Assault.
12. AAC the Statute of Limitations in Sexual Assault Cases.
13. AA Eliminating the Statute of Limitations in Sexual Assault.
14. AAC Inmate Medical Copays.
15. AAC the Illegal Distribution of Drugs.
16. AA Preventing Drug Overdose.
17. AAC A Grandparent's Right to Visitation with His or Her Grandchild.
18. AAC the Hunting of Bears
19. AAC Newly Discovered Evidence.
20. AAC Juvenile Matters.
21. AA Making Minor & Technical Chgs. to Various Statutes Concerning the Juvenile Justice System.
22. AAC Revisions to Various Statutes Concerning the Criminal Justice System.
23. AAC the Safety of Parole Officers.
24. AAC the Restoration of a License.
25. AAC the Psychiatric Security Review Board.
26. AAC Jurors.
27. AAC the Safety of Residents of Long-term Care Facilities.
28. AAC Youth Violence Initiative Grants.
29. AAC GPS & Sexual Assault.
30. AAC Mortgage Payoff Statements.
31. AAC the Hero Act.
32. AAC Benefit LLC's.
33. AAC Series LLC's.
34. AAC the Revised Uniform Arbitration Act.
35. AA Modernizing Trust Law.
36. AAC Release of Liens.
37. AAC Court Operations.
38. AAC Judicial Procedure Relating to Initiation of an Action for Dissolution of Marriage, Dissolution of Civil Unions or Legal Separation.
39. AAC Federal Programs Administered by DSS.
40. AAC the Recommendations of the CT Sentencing Commission w/Respect to Misdemeanor Sentences.
41. AAC Service Process to Corporations.
42. AAC the Safety & Security for Residents of State-Operated Care Facilities.
43. AA Promoting the Reporting of Child Abuse.
44. AAC Service Upon Out-of-State Motor Vehicle Operator Not Found at Their Recorded Address.
45. AAC Access to Birth Certificates.
46. AAC Habeas Corpus Claims.
47. AAC Good Time Credits
48. AAC State v. McCahill.
49. AAC Approval of Affirmative Action Plans Submitted by Contractors to the Commission on Human Rights & Opportunities.
50. AAC Revisions to the Penn Act.
51. AAC Antitrust Litigation.
52. AAC Eligibility for Risk Reduction Earned Credits.
53. AAC the Claim of Sarah DeMaria.
54. AAC Competency to Stand Trial.
55. AA Prohibiting an Asian Registry.
56. AAC 2nd Degree Larceny of an Intellectually Disabled Person.
57. AAC the Protection of Children.
58. AAC the Recommendations of the Juvenile Justice Policy and Oversight Committee.
59. AA Combatting Juvenile Crime.
60. AAC Dual Arrest in Domestic Violence Cases.
61. AAC Fairness to Victims of Premises Injuries.
62. AAC Digital Currency Limited Liability Companies & the Legal Structures of Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Financial Technology Companies in CT
63. AAC Creation of an Opioid Intervention Court.
64. AAC Non-Disparagement Clauses.
65. AAC Inmate Furlough Days.
66. AAC the Unlawful Practice of Law.
67. AAC Zoning Ordinance Offenders.
68. AA Improving Code Enforcement Process.
69. AAC an Accident Report for a Motor Vehicle Accident in which a Person was Killed.
70. AAC Grand Jury Reform.
71. AAC GPS Monitoring of Convicted Persons Awaiting Sentencing for Aggravated Sexual Assault.
72. AAC CHRO Cases.
73. AAC Victim's Rights.
74. AAC Electronic Billboards.
75. AAC the Protection of Property.
76. AAC the Arson Immunity Statute to Allow Law Enforcement Obtain Records from Insurers.
77. AAC Revisions to Various Provisions of the General Statutes.
78. AAC the Protection of Animals.
79. AAC the Safety of Children.
V. ANNOUNCEMENT OF TIME AND DATE OF NEXT MEETING