Government Administration and Elections Committee
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
1:00 PM in Room 2B of the LOB
The meeting was called to order at 1:12PM by Chairman, Rep. Jutila E. 037.
The following committee members were present:
I. CONVENE MEETING
Meeting was convened by Rep. Jutila at 1:12 PM.
II. REMARKS BY THE CHAIRS
No remarks were made by the chairs or ranking members.
III. CONCEPTS TO BE RAISED AS BILLS AND RESOLUTIONS
The chairman entertained a motion to raise concepts 1 – 10. The motion was made by Rep. Lesser and seconded by Sen. Gerratana.
A discussion followed on item number 4 by Sen. McLachlan and Rep. Haddad.
1. AAC THE HANDLING OF AFFIDAVITS
2. AAC THE DESIGNATION OF VARIOUS AWARENESS WEEKS AND MONTHS
3. AAC NOTICE OF SPECIAL SESSION
4. AAC THE UCONN FOUNDATION
5. AAC THE UTILIZATION OF STATE BUILDINGS
6. AAC CAMPAIGN FINANCE
7. AAC STATE PROCUREMENT THRESHOLDS
8. AAC TRAINING BY THE SECRETARY OF STATE
9. RESOLUTION TO RESTORE FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS IN THE UNITED STATES
10. AAC THE CONVEYANCE OF CERTAIN PARCELS OF STATE LAND
IV. ANNOUNCEMENT OF TIME AND DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Friday, February 19, 2016 at 1PM in Room 1B.
There was no further discussion and votes were held open till 4PM.
Assistant Committee Clerk