Energy and Technology Committee
Thursday, February 18, 2016
1:30 PM in Room 1D of the LOB
The meeting was called to order at 1:33p.m. by Chairman, Sen. Doyle P. S09.
The following committee members were present:
Ackert T. 008; Becker B. 019; Bocchino M. 150; Davis C. 057; Demicco M. 021; Gresko J. 121; Harding S. 107; Hoydick L. 120; Kupchick B. 132; Megna R. 097; Morris B. 140; Nicastro F. 079; Piscopo J. 076; Randall C. 044; Reed L. 102; Riley E. 046; Scott J. 040; Steinberg J. 136; Yaccarino D. 087
Senator Doyle called the committee meeting to order at 1:33 p.m.
Senator Doyle raised Section 3 on the agenda and asked for a motion to raise the following concepts as bills:
1. AN ACT CONCERNING WATER COMPANIES' EXEMPTION FROM THE SALES AND USE TAX
2. AN ACT CONCERNING STAFFING LEVELS FOR ELECTRIC SERVICE LINEWORKERS
3. AN ACT CONCERNING ADMINISTRATION OF THE GREEN BANK
4. AN ACT CONCERNING RESIDENTIAL ENERGY FINANCING
5. AN ACT CONCERNING RENEWABLE ENERGY GENERATION
6. AN ACT CONCERNING ELECTRIC, ZERO EMISSION, AND HYDROGEN VEHICLES
7. AN ACT CONCERNING NOTICE AND PUBLIC INFORMATION SESSIONS FOR PROJECTS CONSIDERED AND APPROVED BY THE SITING COUNCIL
8. AN ACT CONCERNING THE PUBLIC, EDUCATION AND GOVERNMENTAL PROGRAMMING AND EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENT ACCOUNT (PEGPETIA) GRANT PROGRAM
9. AN ACT CONCERNING BIOMASS FACILITIES
10. AN ACT CONCERNING SHARED SOLAR
11. AN ACT CONCERNING ENERGY
12. AN ACT CONCERNING TECHNOLOGY
13. AN ACT CONCERNING TELECOMMUNICATIONS
14. AN ACT CONCERNING ENERGY SOURCES
Motion was made by Senator Doyle moved by Representative Ackert and seconded by Representative Reed, and there was no discussion on the concepts to be raised.
Vote was taken by voice vote. Motion carried.
Senator Doyle then moved to Item IV on the agenda and announced that the Committee would hold a Subject Matter Public Hearing by March 1st, 2016 at 1:00p.m. in Room 1D of the LOB.
Senator Doyle then made a motion to recess the meeting while leaving attendance open until 4:00 pm.
Senator Doyle recessed the meeting at 1:37 p.m.
The meeting was adjourned at 4:00 p.m..