SUBJECT INDEX TO BILLS
To search bills by a specific subject, choose one of the following methods.
1. Click the letter that corresponds to the subject of the bills you are searching.
A list of subjects that begin with the specified letter will display.
2. Click the desired subject link to display the list of bills.
3. Click the Bill Number to display the Bill History page.
BY SUBJECT TEXT
1. Click in the Enter Subject field, and type the subject or the first few letters of the subject.
Note: If you are searching for the subject camping, you can type camp and press the Enter key or click to display a list of subjects like Camp Harkness and Camps and camping facilities.
For searching subjects that contain an apostrophe (i.e., Megan's Law or Patients' Rights), type two single apostrophes when entering the text (i.e., Megan''Law or Patients'' Rights).
2. Press the Enter key or click the button to display the list of subjects.
3. Click the desired subject link to display the list of bills.
4. Click the Bill Number to display the Bill History page.