Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106
Connecticut General Assembly Connecticut General Assembly
Translate this websiteTranslate this website

The Connecticut General Assembly offers the Google Translateā„¢ service for visitor convenience. In no way should it be considered accurate as to the translation of any content herein.

Visitors of the Connecticut General Assembly website are encouraged to use other translation services available on the internet.

The English language version is always the official and authoritative version of this website.

NOTE: To return to the original English language version, select the "Show Original" button on the Google Translateā„¢ menu bar at the top of this window.



Raised S.B. No. 517
Session Year 2013


To prevent sex offenders from having free access to senior centers or housing for the elderly.

Introduced by:
Select Committee on Aging

 New today  2-4 days old  5 days & older

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. If device cookies are cleaned, this information will be lost.

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. Browser must accept cookies from to function. If browser cookies are cleaned, bills will be lost.

Bill History

 Date Action Taken
 3/11/2013Favorable Change of Reference, House to Committee on Judiciary
 3/11/2013Favorable Change of Reference, Senate to Committee on Judiciary
 3/8/2013(LCO)Reported Out of Legislative Commissioners' Office
 3/7/2013(AGE)Joint Favorable Change of Reference Judiciary
 3/7/2013(LCO)Filed with Legislative Commissioners' Office
 1/28/2013Public Hearing 02/05
 1/24/2013Referred to Joint Committee on Aging

Co-sponsors of SB-517

Rep. Claire L. Janowski, 56th Dist.
Rep. Lawrence G. Miller, 122nd Dist.
Sen. Catherine A. Osten, 19th Dist.
Sen. Art Linares, 33rd Dist.
Sen. John A. Kissel, 7th Dist.
Rep. Al Adinolfi, 103rd Dist.

NOTE: Please direct all inquiries regarding the status of bills to the Office of the House Clerk and/or Senate Clerks' Office.