Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106
Connecticut General Assembly Connecticut General Assembly
Translate this websiteTranslate this website

The Connecticut General Assembly offers the Google Translateā„¢ service for visitor convenience. In no way should it be considered accurate as to the translation of any content herein.

Visitors of the Connecticut General Assembly website are encouraged to use other translation services available on the internet.

The English language version is always the official and authoritative version of this website.

NOTE: To return to the original English language version, select the "Show Original" button on the Google Translateā„¢ menu bar at the top of this window.



Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1131
Session Year 2015


To provide a mechanism for municipalities to reduce the assessment and total tax due on commercial and industrial property and improvements to such commercial and industrial property.

Introduced by:
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee

 New today  2-4 days old  5 days & older
  Add Notes via cookie to SB-1131

Add Notes to SB-1131

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. If device cookies are cleaned, this information will be lost.

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. Browser must accept cookies from to function. If browser cookies are cleaned, bills will be lost.

Bill History

 Date Action Taken
 5/7/2015(LCO)File Number 782
 5/7/2015Senate Calendar Number 459
 5/7/2015Favorable Report, Tabled for the Calendar, Senate
 5/7/2015(LCO)Reported Out of Legislative Commissioners' Office
 5/1/2015(LCO)Referred to Office of Legislative Research and Office of Fiscal Analysis 05/06/15 5:00 PM
 4/24/2015(LCO)Filed with Legislative Commissioners' Office
 4/24/2015(FIN)Joint Favorable Substitute
 4/15/2015Public Hearing 04/20
 4/9/2015Referred to Joint Committee on Finance, Revenue and Bonding

NOTE: Please direct all inquiries regarding the status of bills to the Office of the House Clerk and/or Senate Clerks' Office.