Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106
Connecticut General Assembly Connecticut General Assembly
Translate this websiteTranslate this website

The Connecticut General Assembly offers the Google Translateā„¢ service for visitor convenience. In no way should it be considered accurate as to the translation of any content herein.

Visitors of the Connecticut General Assembly website are encouraged to use other translation services available on the internet.

The English language version is always the official and authoritative version of this website.

NOTE: To return to the original English language version, select the "Show Original" button on the Google Translateā„¢ menu bar at the top of this window.



Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 978
Session Year 2015


To provide additional funding to residential care homes to retain staff and cover property costs.

Introduced by:
Human Services Committee

 New today  2-4 days old  5 days & older
  Add Notes via cookie to SB-978

Add Notes to SB-978

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. If device cookies are cleaned, this information will be lost.

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. Browser must accept cookies from to function. If browser cookies are cleaned, bills will be lost.

Bill History

 Date Action Taken
 3/17/2015Favorable Change of Reference, House to Committee on Appropriations
 3/17/2015Favorable Change of Reference, Senate to Committee on Appropriations
 3/16/2015(LCO)Reported Out of Legislative Commissioners' Office
 3/12/2015(LCO)Filed with Legislative Commissioners' Office
 3/12/2015(HS)Joint Favorable Substitute Change of Reference Appropriations
 2/27/2015Public Hearing 03/05
 2/20/2015Referred to Joint Committee on Human Services

Co-sponsors of SB-978

Sen. Carlo Leone, 27th Dist.

NOTE: Please direct all inquiries regarding the status of bills to the Office of the House Clerk and/or Senate Clerks' Office.