Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106
Connecticut General Assembly Connecticut General Assembly
Translate this websiteTranslate this website

The Connecticut General Assembly offers the Google Translateā„¢ service for visitor convenience. In no way should it be considered accurate as to the translation of any content herein.

Visitors of the Connecticut General Assembly website are encouraged to use other translation services available on the internet.

The English language version is always the official and authoritative version of this website.

NOTE: To return to the original English language version, select the "Show Original" button on the Google Translateā„¢ menu bar at the top of this window.



Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5552
Session Year 2012


To strengthen the penalties associated with an individual's failure to report suspected child abuse or neglect.

Introduced by:
Judiciary Committee

 New today  2-4 days old  5 days & older

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. If device cookies are cleaned, this information will be lost.

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. Browser must accept cookies from to function. If browser cookies are cleaned, bills will be lost.

Bill History

 Date Action Taken
 4/19/2012(LCO)File Number 550
 4/19/2012House Calendar Number 405
 4/19/2012Favorable Report, Tabled for the Calendar, House
 4/19/2012(LCO)Reported Out of Legislative Commissioners' Office
 4/13/2012(LCO)Referred to Office of Legislative Research and Office of Fiscal Analysis 04/18/12 5:00 PM
 4/2/2012(JUD)Joint Favorable Substitute
 4/2/2012(LCO)Filed with Legislative Commissioners' Office
 3/23/2012Public Hearing 03/29
 3/22/2012Referred to Joint Committee on Judiciary

Co-sponsors of HB-5552

Rep. Marie Lopez Kirkley-Bey, 5th Dist.
Sen. Len Suzio, 13th Dist.
Rep. Brenda L. Kupchick, 132nd Dist.

NOTE: Please direct all inquiries regarding the status of bills to the Office of the House Clerk and/or Senate Clerks' Office.