Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106
Connecticut General Assembly Connecticut General Assembly
Translate this website

The Connecticut General Assembly offers the Google Translateā„¢ service for visitor convenience. In no way should it be considered accurate as to the translation of any content herein.

Visitors of the Connecticut General Assembly website are encouraged to use other translation services available on the internet.

The English language version is always the official and authoritative version of this website.

NOTE: To return to the original English language version, select the "Show Original" button on the Google Translateā„¢ menu bar at the top of this window.



Raised H.B. No. 5636
Session Year 2006


To reduce the ConnPACE copayment requirement from sixteen dollars and twenty-five cents to ten dollars and twenty-five cents.

Introduced by:
Human Services Committee

 New today  2-4 days old  5 days & older

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. If device cookies are cleaned, this information will be lost.

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. Browser must accept cookies from to function. If browser cookies are cleaned, bills will be lost.

Bill History

 Date Action Taken
 3/22/2006Favorable Change of Reference, Senate to Committee on Appropriations
 3/21/2006Favorable Change of Reference, House to Committee on Appropriations
 3/20/2006(LCO)Reported Out of Legislative Commissioners' Office
 3/17/2006(LCO)Filed with Legislative Commissioners' Office
 3/16/2006(HS)Joint Favorable Change of Reference Appropriations
 3/3/2006Public Hearing 03/07
 3/1/2006Referred to Joint Committee on Human Services

Co-sponsors of HB-5636

Rep. Claire L. Janowski, 56th Dist.
Sen. Edith G. Prague, 19th Dist.
Rep. Joseph C. Serra, 33rd Dist.

NOTE: Please direct all inquiries regarding the status of bills to the Office of the House Clerk and/or Senate Clerks' Office.