Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106

Connecticut General Assembly
State Capitol | Hartford, Connecticut | 06106
Connecticut General Assembly
Connecticut General Assembly

Translate this website

The Connecticut General Assembly offers the Google Translateā„¢ service for visitor convenience. In no way should it be considered accurate as to the translation of any content herein.

Visitors of the Connecticut General Assembly website are encouraged to use other translation services available on the internet.

The English language version is always the official and authoritative version of this website.

NOTE: To return to the original English language version, select the "Show Original" button on the Google Translateā„¢ menu bar at the top of this window.



Proposed S.B. No. 163
Session Year 2015


To encourage graduates of a public or independent institution of higher education, health care training school or technical high school in this state to live and work in Connecticut by allowing them to direct a portion of their income tax payments into a first-time homebuyers account for down payment on a home in Connecticut.

Introduced by:
Sen. Leonard A. Fasano, 34th Dist.
Sen. Kevin D. Witkos, 8th Dist.

 New today  2-4 days old  5 days & older
   Text of Bill
 Proposed Bill [pdf]
  Add Notes via cookie to SB-163

Add Notes to SB-163

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. If device cookies are cleaned, this information will be lost.

*NOTE: Add to My Bills and Add Notes are cookie-based functions. Browser must accept cookies from to function. If browser cookies are cleaned, bills will be lost.

Bill History

 Date Action Taken
 1/20/2015Referred to Joint Committee on Higher Education and Employment Advancement

Co-sponsors of SB-163

Sen. Henri Martin, 31st Dist.
       Bills Similar to SB-163   Public Hearing Testimony  

NOTE: Please direct all inquiries regarding the status of bills to the Office of the House Clerk and/or Senate Clerks' Office.